Press and video content creators may reach out to the following for game keys and other requests:
TriplePoint on behalf of Pelfast
+1 (415) 955-8500
Press kit with Comet Crash 2 and Pelfast assets located here: http://bit.ly/2ueEH52
- Developer: Pelfast (translation- fast pixel) Based in Redwood City, CA
- Release Date: August 8th, 2017
- Platform: PS4™ exclusive
- Website: cometcrash.com
- Price: US $14.99
- Availability: Digital Download
- Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Korean
- ESRB: E 10+ Fantasy Violence
- PEGI: 3+
- File Size: 480 MB
- Social: Twitter, Facebook
- Music composer: Bluetech
- Online and offline multiplayer
- Online modes include 2 local players vs 2 remote players, AKA 'couch-vs-couch'
- Solo or up to 3 player cooperative gameplay
- An RTS with twitch gameplay:
- Fight over resource rocks with other players
- Build out mazes of defenses as fast as you can think them up
- Attack with waves of 1000s of units
- Team up for double attacks
- Campaign: 54 levels with 10s of hours of gameplay
- Battle: 20 battle maps with free updates after launch
- New maps will be added with community involvement
Building on the award-winning original, Comet Crash 2 is packed with a new campaign, online and offline multiplayer, and solo or cooperative gameplay that will keep you coming back for more.
Comet Crash 2 will have you strategizing with friends and family as you play through a challenging campaign of over 50 action packed missions. Then jump into multiplayer battles for endless thrilling entertainment.
Go online and invite friends to help navigate through the campaign or team up in an online battle. You can even bring more local players online for electrifying ‘couch-vs-couch’ gameplay.
More adrenaline? Get competitive and build your rank in online 1v1, 2v2, and Free-For-All battles. As you gain XP for playing online, you will also unlock ship upgrades that may tip the scales in your favor!
Defend your territory with a variety of weapons. Use specialized units to fight off attacks and rush your enemies with massive armies. Destroy the Kronkoid bosses and collect Zoids to super-charge your weapons and units. Play the long game by researching upgrades like vengeful swarms and long-range missiles. The limitless variety of strategies will have you coming back to be challenged again and again.
Experience the evolution of the award-winning Comet Crash gameplay.
Rapid synthesis of complex machines became possible with advancements in Thorium resource processing. Thorium Synthesis was a turning point for space travel by enabling machines to self-repair and replicate.
By turning comets into vehicles, Thorium Synthesis revolutionized planetary mining operations. For centuries, mining operations were carried out peacefully by several civilizations.
Kronkoid battleships were first discovered near Planet Kulin. These operations drove waves of comets toward several populated planets.
Join the fight. Stop the reckless Kronkoid from destroying innocent civilizations.